- Race to build your tree and collect fruit before your opponent.
- Block your opponent's roots or branches, but don't get blocked!
- Teaches strategy at all ages.
- Teaches pattern and shape recognition.
- Challenging at any level from child to adult.
Out on a Limb is a game of strategy for all ages. Players race to grow their tree and produce fruit by placing tiles on the game board. But don't get blocked by your opponent's branches and roots!
Are your roots deep enough? Is your trunk high enough? Is your tree balanced?
Out on a Limb is challenging for any age from child to adult.